XL Resistance Band
At its core, all exercise involves resistance. The Pure2Improve Resistance Band XL gives you all the benefits of resistance-increased strength, flexibility, and stamina in a portable size. Use them to warm up muscles and prime joints, for strength and flexibility training.
Why Purchase a resistance Band?
- Strength Building– Resistance bands exert a particular amount of force on your muscles when stretched and can be used in both upper and lower body training.
- Improving mobility – Resistance bands are a great way to help you improve your flexibility, but you can also use them to improve joint mobility.
- For rehabilitation – Resistance bands have proved themselves essential for aiding recovery and are especially useful when it comes to working on hip, shoulder and knee injuries.
What is so good about Pure2Improves XL Resistance Bands?
- Extremely Durable – Made from highly durable latex, which provides a high-quality resistance product.
- Easily Transported – It is super easy to pack up and lightweight to carry with you.
- Available in a variety of resistance:
Yellow, light, size: 200cms x 15cms x 0.3mm
Red, medium, size: 200cms x 15cms x 0.4mm
Black, heavy, size: 200cms x 15cms x 0.5mm
What are the benefits of using a Resistance Band?
1) THEY IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR EXERCISES -Instead of simply lifting a weight, your muscles are under constant tension. This means the actual quality of each rep is significantly improved. And with your muscles working harder, you’ve got better contraction which is the key to getting stronger.
2) THEY HELP TO FOCUS YOUR CONTROL - They guarantee a level of form and consistency.
3) THEY RECRUIT YOUR STABILISING MUSCLES - We mentioned above how resistance bands can feel a little unsteady to use. This just means you need to work doubly hard to maintain your form.
But by doing this, you’re targeting your stabilising muscles and building core strength, all at the same time. Try doing some overhead tricep extensions using a resistance band, and you’ll realise just how much you activate your core while doing them.
4) THEY’RE FUNDAMENTAL FOR FUNCTIONAL TRAINING - There is a lot more movement involved when using resistance bands compared to more traditional style exercises. This is great for working your joints and allowing for more natural movements that you do in everyday life.
5) A GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO MACHINES - Machines can be good for beginners as they teach you the general movements you need to be doing in order to target specific muscle groups. However, they can be restrictive and can force you to move quite unnaturally – depending on your body type – which means you’re not getting the most out of your workouts. Being able to work the full muscle from extension to contraction will give you the best results – and that’s what you get with resistance bands.
6) THEY’RE LIGHTWEIGHT - Having a set of resistance bands can really help if you can’t get to the gym, or if you want to train at home without taking up loads of space. But you can also put them in a bad and take them anywhere as they are super lightweight.
7) THEY’RE DESIGNED FOR COMPOUND EXERCISES - Compound exercises are when you use several muscles at the same time. They make for a really efficient workout as well as use more energy and improve your coordination. Resistance band exercises are naturally more geared towards compound movements, so you can use them to get a full-body workout.
8) YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER THE ANGLE - Straight bars are great for lifting heavy. However, if you have any shoulder or wrist issues, they can sometimes aggravate your injuries. When using resistance bands, you can control the angle you train at. This means you can avoid training in uncomfortable positions while still targeting the right muscle groups.
9) THEY PROMOTE BETTER FORM - Having to maintain tension on the bands throughout the workout means each rep needs to be high quality and your muscles need to be working hard the whole way – rather than just at the end of the rep.
10) THEY TEACH YOU TO FEEL WHAT’S WORKING AND WHAT ISN’T - Because you have so much control over how you are using the band – from set up, to positioning, angle and movement – you need to be really focused on the feel of each exercise so you can tell what you’re working. And once you know you’re working the right muscles, you can focus on squeezing them right until the very end to make sure you’re getting a full contraction.